British Royal Mail has presented a collection of stamps which showcases the illustrated history of British fashion. These stamps were unveiled in the year that Britain celebrates its Olympics and Jubilee year.
From the iconic Vivienne Westwood – harlequin dress that Supermodel, Naomi Campbell wore, to Zandra Rhodes gold ballgown, and a Hardy Amies suit from the forties, these stamps brought forth the best in British fashion !
British Fashion, Royal Stamps
These stamps are available at www.royalmail.com/stamps
Woah ! Wouldn’t you want these shoes designed for you too??
The master shoe designer – Christian Louboutin himself, created a collection just for Barbie ( so jeolous : P ) The collection comes complete with his signature red soles, matching box and bag. Sigh… Some women have it all.
Barbie’s Christian Louboutins !
My favourite will be the silver open-toe T strap heels and the red booties at the top ! Wished I had this collection of shoes for myself.
Barbie’s Shoes Obsession
Everyone wants to look taller, but not everybody dresses that way. Here are some tips on how to look taller without wearing dangerously sky high heels.
1. If you’re on the petite side, avoid wearig chunky wide belts. It cuts your body into sections and makes you look shorter than you already are.
2. Avoid large prints and knits. Large scale designs can really dwarf a figure. So, unless you’re intending to look flamboyant rather than taller, wear small prints insted. Never wear large polka dots if you’re really small.
Featured above, from My Spirit Inc, is a tea dress in small dot print. Fun yet not OTT .
3. Wear light colours. Just like when painting a room, you use light colours to make the ceiling look higher. Light colours dressing when used correctly, can create an illusion of being taller.
Featured above are apparel from Zara. Not only do you look taller, light and breezy colours also make you look fresher and younger !
Above featured from My Spirit Inc – Everyday Truffles Dress.
I was browsing mindless for fashion online accessories and/or jewellery when I came past Sarah Hood’s Jewelry. Sarah Hood is a designer based in Seattle and she turns out some of the most amazing accessories and jewellery that I’ve seen.
Here are some of her designs :
1. Tree Collar ( this is an interesting detail to add to simple shirts /blouse; this is a “must-buy piece)
Tree Collar ( Necklace or Collar ? )
2. Underneath it all necklace ( Online accessory )
Fashion Online Girl – Underneath it all necklace
3. Fashion rings by Sarah Hood
Fashion Online Girl- Oak Ring
My first taste of fashion was my first Barbie at 6 years old. Dressing her was a manic obsession and I could spend hours playing with my Barbie until my sister decapitated her …
Looking now at the Barbie Fashion Model Collection ( the most prestigious of all the Barbies ), I realise why one I could spend so much time over just a doll. Its not just a doll, its a celebration of Fashion, Style & old Hollywood Glamour at its best
My picks of the BFMC :
1. Party Dress Barbie – in a frothy ivory party dress with full skirt. Check out also the icy blue stiletto pumps and matching cropped jacket
Fashion Online Girl – Party Dress Barbie
2. Francie Fairchid – cousin of Barbie in 60s inspired styled shift dress. Simply love Francie’s adorable, whimsical sense of fashion and style.
Fashion Online Girl – 60s Shift Dress Barbie
I love it when high fashion becomes affordable, don’t you? Just looking at the latest H&M’s collaboration – Maison Martin Margiela will in no way blow your wallet away, or will it ?
Some of my wardrobe must haves are the asymetrical dresses !
The H&M Red Asymetrical Dress I love … But its once of those pieces that I’m not sure where to wear to ;P
Both H&M, Black Belted Dress and the Gold Metallic Asymetrical Dresses are pieces that I would wear for after office functions, cocktails.
H&M Red Dress – Fashion Online Girl
H&M Asymetrical Dresses – Fashion Online Girl
Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.